Sunday, September 9, 2012

Worst Malifaux model so far: Coppelius

This will be kind of a rant...

Yesterday, I've built my Coppelius model. As I have to say this was one of the worst models I've ever built and the worst Malifaux model I've built so far.



What were they thinking, when they were designed this thing? The limbs are so thin, that any kind of pressure will bend the model. Worst of all, the limbs are so thin,  that pinning, is almost impossible. And trust me, you will need to pin  this model, as any kind of pressure will snap the glued parts right off, because connection points are just so damn tiny.

And because of the way this model is cast, the mold-lines are ridiculous. Hard-to-reach and all all over the details of the coat of the model, which made cleaning them up very difficult.

Sufficient to say, I won't be looking forward to painting this one up...

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment